Momax Q.Dock 5 Stand Review
Maybe you're the type who hates having to use their phone when its lying flat on a desk. It's nice to be working at your desk and have your phone screen already in eye view. Read more to find out if the Momax Q.Dock 5 charging stand is something you should buy.
- Universal wireless charger
- Dual coil
- USB-C input
- Charges Android devices at 10W/15W
- Charges iPhones at 7.5W
- Colour: black
- Comes with a USB-A to USB-C cable
Things we love
- Because of the dual coil technology, you can charge your phone both vertically AND horizontally with this charging stand. So if you're keen to catch up on your favourite Netflix show, you can still watch it on full screen even if your phone is on low battery.
- The bottom of the stand is made of a material that grips onto your phone, so your worries about your phone slipping off is lessened. Compared to the OSCAR Zeus Fast Charging Wireless Charging stand, this takes anti-slip seriously.
- The sleek design and high quality material it is made of gives off a minimalist luxurious feeling.
- Takes up minimal space on your desk or bedside table.
- Phone may become warm whilst charging
- The cord it comes with is a decent length but still may be a bit too short, depending on where you place the charging stand. So you may have to get your own longer cord to connect it to.
Who should get the Momax Q.Dock 5 Stand?
If you need a phone charging stand that looks and feels sleek that doesn't take too much space, then this is something you should be adding to your cart right now.
How to use
This is may be the simplest device to you. The charging stand is already set up for you to use, so need to slot things into place. Just plug in a USB-C cable, your own or the one the Momax Q.Dock 5 Stand comes with, and your phone is ready to charge.
Momax Q.Dock 5 Stand Star Rating
Have you noticed that your phone's battery drains faster in the cold of the winter? You're not alone. Many smartphone users experience this issue during the colder months. So right before the winter months approach us, here are some reasons why your phone battery drains faster in the cold and how you can prevent it from happening. Cold temperatures affect battery life The most significant reason why your phone battery drains faster in winter is due to the cold temperatures. Lithium-ion batteries, which are commonly used in smartphones, have a reduced capacity in cold temperatures. When the temperature drops...
It can get pretty frustrating having your phone freeze constantly when your scrolling through your feed or texting someone. So here are few reasons why your phone might be freezing. Lack of storage space One of the most common reasons why your phone may freeze is due to lack of storage space. As you install more apps, take more pictures and videos, your phone's storage becomes full, and the device may become slow or unresponsive. When your phone's storage is full, there's no space left for the phone's temporary files, which can cause your device to freeze. Solution: To...
If you've been searching for a new SIM card plan for your phone then you're in luck! Happytel is proud to collaborate with Circles.Life and give you amazing affordable deals for SIM cards. Some of the benefits include: No lock in contracts Can use your own number Includes unlimited standard national texting and calls Powered by Optus 4G Plus Network Special Deals: These offers lasts till 30 April 2023 at 23:59 AEST, so get in quick. How to sign up? 1. First you pick what plan you would like to use on Circle.Life's website - use our promo...