iPhone 13 vs iPhone 14 - Which iPhone Should You Get?
iPhone 13 and 14 line
The iPhone 13 line includes the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
The iPhone 14 line offers the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- iPhone 13 Mini - 5.4 inches
- iPhone 13 - 6.1 inches
- iPhone 13 Pro - 6.1 inches
- iPhone 13 Pro Max - 6.7 inches
- iPhone 14 - 6.1 inches
- iPhone 14 Plus - 7.6 inches
- iPhone 14 Pro - 6.1 inches
- iPhone 14 Pro Max - 6.7 inches
CameraIn terms of camera quality, the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max definitely has the highest quality, with the 48MP Main camera. The other phones (iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 14, 14 Plus) have a 12MP Main camera. Both of the Pro lines have 3 cameras which include the Main camera, Ultra Wide camera, and Telephoto camera. Whereas the base lines only have the Main camera and Ultra Wide camera.
- iPhone 13 line colours: Green, Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, and Product Red
- iPhone 13 Pro line colours: Alpine Green, Silver, Gold, Graphite, Sierra Blue
- iPhone 14 line colours: Blue, Purple, Midnight, Starlight, Product Red
- iPhone 14 Pro line colours: Deep Purple, Gold, Silver, Space Black
- iPhone 13 Mini - up to 17 hours video playback
- iPhone 13 - up to 19 hours video playback
- iPhone 13 Pro - up to 22 hours video playback
- iPhone 13 Pro Max - up to 28 hours video playback
- iPhone 14 - up to 20 hours video playback
- iPhone 14 Plus - up to 26 hours video playback
- iPhone 14 Pro - up to 23 hours video playback
- iPhone 14 Pro Max - up to 29 hours video playback
iPhone 14 Pro lineThe iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max specifically have the most upgrades, whereas the rest of the phones have the same features. These unique features include:
- A16 Bionic chip
- Always On display
- 48MP Main camera
- Dynamic Island
- Crash Detection (which the iPhone 14 and 14 Plus have as well)
Have you noticed that your phone's battery drains faster in the cold of the winter? You're not alone. Many smartphone users experience this issue during the colder months. So right before the winter months approach us, here are some reasons why your phone battery drains faster in the cold and how you can prevent it from happening. Cold temperatures affect battery life The most significant reason why your phone battery drains faster in winter is due to the cold temperatures. Lithium-ion batteries, which are commonly used in smartphones, have a reduced capacity in cold temperatures. When the temperature drops...
It can get pretty frustrating having your phone freeze constantly when your scrolling through your feed or texting someone. So here are few reasons why your phone might be freezing. Lack of storage space One of the most common reasons why your phone may freeze is due to lack of storage space. As you install more apps, take more pictures and videos, your phone's storage becomes full, and the device may become slow or unresponsive. When your phone's storage is full, there's no space left for the phone's temporary files, which can cause your device to freeze. Solution: To...
If you've been searching for a new SIM card plan for your phone then you're in luck! Happytel is proud to collaborate with Circles.Life and give you amazing affordable deals for SIM cards. Some of the benefits include: No lock in contracts Can use your own number Includes unlimited standard national texting and calls Powered by Optus 4G Plus Network Special Deals: These offers lasts till 30 April 2023 at 23:59 AEST, so get in quick. How to sign up? 1. First you pick what plan you would like to use on Circle.Life's website - use our promo...