iPhone 13 vs iPhone 14 - Which iPhone Should You Get?
iPhone 13 and 14 line
The iPhone 13 line includes the iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max.
The iPhone 14 line offers the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- iPhone 13 Mini - 5.4 inches
- iPhone 13 - 6.1 inches
- iPhone 13 Pro - 6.1 inches
- iPhone 13 Pro Max - 6.7 inches
- iPhone 14 - 6.1 inches
- iPhone 14 Plus - 7.6 inches
- iPhone 14 Pro - 6.1 inches
- iPhone 14 Pro Max - 6.7 inches
CameraIn terms of camera quality, the iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max definitely has the highest quality, with the 48MP Main camera. The other phones (iPhone 13, 13 Mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, 14, 14 Plus) have a 12MP Main camera. Both of the Pro lines have 3 cameras which include the Main camera, Ultra Wide camera, and Telephoto camera. Whereas the base lines only have the Main camera and Ultra Wide camera.
- iPhone 13 line colours: Green, Pink, Blue, Midnight, Starlight, and Product Red
- iPhone 13 Pro line colours: Alpine Green, Silver, Gold, Graphite, Sierra Blue
- iPhone 14 line colours: Blue, Purple, Midnight, Starlight, Product Red
- iPhone 14 Pro line colours: Deep Purple, Gold, Silver, Space Black
- iPhone 13 Mini - up to 17 hours video playback
- iPhone 13 - up to 19 hours video playback
- iPhone 13 Pro - up to 22 hours video playback
- iPhone 13 Pro Max - up to 28 hours video playback
- iPhone 14 - up to 20 hours video playback
- iPhone 14 Plus - up to 26 hours video playback
- iPhone 14 Pro - up to 23 hours video playback
- iPhone 14 Pro Max - up to 29 hours video playback
iPhone 14 Pro lineThe iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max specifically have the most upgrades, whereas the rest of the phones have the same features. These unique features include:
- A16 Bionic chip
- Always On display
- 48MP Main camera
- Dynamic Island
- Crash Detection (which the iPhone 14 and 14 Plus have as well)
Some of us don't have the luxury on getting the newest phone every year, and phones are now an essential part of our lives. So extending the life of your phone is probably something you're interested in. Here are 7 tips you can follow to extend the lifespan of your phone. 1. Keep your phone cool Your phone overheating can damage your phone's battery and other internal components. This is why keeping your phone cool is very important for the longevity of your mobile phone's lifespan. Avoid leaving your phone in direct sunlight or in a hot stuffy car....
Your phone camera is probably one of your most used feature on your phone. Without it, how could you take all those Instagram-worthy photos or create memories through taking videos of funny moments. So it's pretty important to keep your phone camera lens well protected and in pristine condition. Here are some tips on how you can protect your camera lens so you can keep snapping away. 1. Use a Phone Case This is the absolute basics and something you should have anyways. Having a phone case protects your phone from scratches and accidental drops. Phone cases that have...
Your friend just asked if they can borrow your AirPods and the thought of horror crosses your mind. You have never cleaned them and know that there are little bits and pieces stuck inside from years of accumulating dirt, earwax and other debris. Save yourself the embarrassment and clean your AirPods once in a while! Not only will you not feel self conscious as you lend your earbuds to your friend, but cleaning your earbuds will extend the performance and life span of them and avoid getting yourself a nasty ear infection. We'll tell you how you can keep your...