NAME OF THE OFFER
Extreme Gorilla Glass ("EXG") Screen Protector replacement Program (V2.0 September 2023)
1 Provided by:
Happytel Pty Ltd ABN 24 126 204 779("HT")
154-156 Adderley Street, Auburn NSW 2144
2 Offer period, place and outlet coverages
• Offer shall commence from the customer's EXG purchase date stated on a valid invoice submitted ("Purchase Date")
• Offer is valid for Australia and New Zealand only and shall be available on purchase of products from approved EXG resellers. Purchases of EXG made on Gumtree and other 2nd hand reselling websites or from other unapproved resellers are not valid for replacement coverage under this Offer
• HT reserves the sole right to reject claims and reject the claim at its own discretion.
• The Offer shall be applicable for EXG when used in the proper manner on.
3 Product coverage ("Product Devices" and "Devices")
Apple iPhone 6 / 6S / 7 / 8 / SE2020 / SE2022
Apple iPhone X / XS / XS Max / XR
Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max
Apple iPhone 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max
Apple iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max
Apple iPhone 14 / 14 Plus / 14 Pro / 14 Pro Max
Apple iPhone 15 / 15 Plus / 15 Pro / 15 Pro Max
*This list is subject to change as new Devices are launched.
4 Eligibility Criteria
• By purchasing and registering to EXG Program you are automatically agreeing to all terms and conditions laid out by HT herein in relation to the program (HT hold veto on all claims).
• The warranty provided in this Offer is not transferrable to any third party where the third party is not the original customer.
• The warranty provided in this Offer is registered to the original device at the time of registration and the unique IMEI, warranty is not transferrable and cannot be claim on different device.
• Customers are required to activate the new EXG product registration within 14 days of the Purchase Date. Customers must have an original invoice when they register the new EXG product on the authorised reseller stores. Failing to register within the said period (day count) can potentially result in Device screen replacement registration being declined (at HT’s sole discretion).
• The EXG screen protector must still be on the Device at the time of claiming the free replacement or screen repair. This is to verify that the Device was damaged whilst the Device was being protected by the screen protector.HT reserves the right to void the warranty if the customer returns the Device without the EXG screen protector in place at the time of return.
5 Availability of offer
(a) (i) In the event that the Device, chassis or other areas of the Device, apart from the screen, have been damaged so as to stop the screen replacement being undertaken then the Device will be returned to you at your cost. In the event that the damage can be repaired by HT then an offer will be made to you to carry out the repair and ,if accepted, the repair will be undertaken at your cost
(ii) claims can only be made in one of our stores, in person. No send in service available for warranty
(iii) In the event that Devices are found to have had the EXG product applied on top of a factory fitted screen protector then the Device will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
(iv) HT agrees to provide a maximum of two (2) screen replacements within a two year period from the date of the first purchase subject to compliance with clause 4 of this Offer. The EXG screen protector cannot be removed from the Device and must still be attached to the Device at the time of seeking a replacement screen.
(v). HT will provide an unlimited number of screen protector replacements over a period of two (2) years from the date of first purchase of a screen protector. HT will replace the screen protector where it has cosmetic scratches, lifting issues and/or physical damage not as a result of fair wear and tear and also not as a result of any damage to the Device caused by the Customer. In accordance with clause 4,the EXG screen protector must still be attached to the Device at the time of seeking a replacement EXG screen protector. The EXG cannot be as new at the time of seeking a replacement EXG screen protector.
(vi) Where there is a damaged Device screen due to an EXG product failure and the terms of this Offer have been complied with ,including clause 5(v) then this will be replaced in accordance with this offer where a damaged Device screen means:
● cracked protective glass on the Device display
but does not include:
● damage caused by water;
● damage caused by high impact damage or damage due to being run over; or
● any damage to the Device to the liquid crystal display and/or internal operation of the Device not covered by this warranty; or
● any screen which was defective upon initial sale.
In the event that the Device has a damaged screen of EXG and the purchase has been duly registered then:
● HT will replace the screen with their selected part. Part used in the repair is not selectable by the customer.
(viii) HT will only replace EXG in the damaged Device screen upon the production of evidence of a completed registration form and evidence that the registration took place within 14 days of purchase.
(ix) In this event, HT will support unlimited screen protector replacements claimed within a two (2) year period which commences from the purchase date determined upon registration Also there must be compliance with the terms of this Offer including clause 5(v) to qualify for the replacement screen protector.
(x) When making a claim, you must lodge your individual registration code for verification by HT.
6 Making a claim
(a) If you make a claim you must follow the steps set out on the website of an authorised reseller company store (Happytel Retail Group Pty Ltd ABN 44 169 697 938) or Happytel NZGP Limited 94 290 414 63710 and the information to be provided includes:
● full name;
● email address;
● mobile phone number;
● device model number;
● device serial number;
● IMEI number;
● purchase date;
● receipt number;
● proof of purchase – upload
Upon receipt of a claim HT will then investigate the claim on its database and notify you as to whether the claim is accepted provisionally. If the claim is accepted provisionally then you must forward the Device to the nominated address issued by HT. Upon receipt of the Device HT will check the Device to ensure that the damage does not disqualify you from the benefit of this. If under any situation you have voided the terms and conditions of the EXG warranty as contained in this Offer, HT reserves the right to treat the warranty as void and no longer applicable to that Device.
If you have any questions concerning the privacy process or you wish to obtain information as to the information held by HT about you then you may make an application in accordance with the privacy statement on the HT website. You may have to provide additional information to establish your identity to enable the information to be provided to you.
(c) You unconditionally consent to accessing/use of contact information (email address and mobile phone number) during the process of assessing, repairing and validating this offer for you. HT reserves the right to take any action which may be appropriate in the event that there has been a failure to comply with the terms of this offer.
(d) Unless you advise to the contrary, HT may provide advertisement or other publicity materials in present and future communications without any further consent from you but you may cancel and/or unsubscribe from such promotional material by accessing the HT website or by responding to that material. The un-subscribed process can take up to 14 days to be completed.
7 Limitation of warranty
(a) You agree that HT will not be liable for anyway for any claims, costs, expenses, injuries or damage which may be suffered due to any defective product or the replacement thereof.
(b) HT reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions of this offer at any time without giving reasons and such change of offer shall be disclosed on the HT website.
(c) HT is not responsible for any lost Devices being sent to HT or being sent by HT. HT will use reasonable endeavours to investigate any lost outbound Devices and provide advice to you as to the outcome of its investigation.
(d) HT provides this offer subject to the warranties which cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law and/or New Zealand consumer law. If permitted by law, HT's liability for a breach of the terms of this offer is limited to (at the option of HT) in the case of goods:
● the replacement of goods or the resupply of equivalent goods;
● the repair of the goods;
● the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
● the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
And, in the case of services:
● the supplying of the services again; or
● the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
HT recognises that the benefits of this offer are in addition to any other rights and remedies which you are entitled to rely upon at law provided however, that where any such warranties may be excluded, then the warranties will be treated as being excluded and replaced by the provisions set out in this offer.
HT will have no liability to you for the loss of, or damage to any Device and data on that Device caused during the EXG repair process. HT will have no liability for loss of income, revenue or profit whether this is direct or indirect or consequential. HT has no liability for any loss or damage to any third party Devices, products or software or services.
Any decision or action of HT shall be subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.