Nori Studio Wireless Earbuds Review
If you've been peeking at the Nori earbuds for a while and been wondering whether you should buy them, your indecisiveness will be coming to an end. We'll be going through the pros and cons we found with this device so that you have a pretty good idea about how much you'll love it.
The Nori Studio Series True Wireless Earbuds is a pair of earbuds that are on the affordable end, allowing you to listen to music or take calls on the go.
- 4 noise cancelling mics for clear call audio
- 7.2 dynamic driver for Pure Sound
- Fast charge and extra long battery life
- Comfortable pressure free touch control
- IPX5 waterproof rating
- Compatible with any device via bluetooth
What we love!
- Wireless earbuds should be all about comfort and the Nori earbuds are no exception. They fit nicely into your ear, where the design itself helps block outside noise from interfering with your audio quality.
- The audio quality is very good, and allows you to hear your friend's voice clearly when you call them. The Nori buds' audio quality is also good for listening to things like podcasts during your commutes to work because of the high audio quality.
- When charging the Nori Studio TWS, the process is very quick and uses a USB-C fast charge.
- Because it is waterproof, these earbuds are perfect for working out in. You don't need to worry about ruining these if you're on the go and sweating quite a bit.
- The small sleek design of the earbuds and minimalist compact design of the case makes these travel friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
- The charging cable the Nori earbuds come with is quite short, so you may want to use your own USB-C charging cord if the length from wall outlet to your desk or bed is quite far.
- When comparing it to the AirPods and Galaxy Buds, the Nori buds are not as good at picking up the subtle details in songs such as the bass. So if you're a music lover then this is something you should keep in mind.
- If you're surrounded by cars zooming by and strong winds then making calls may be difficult. The receiver may have slight trouble hearing you as loud background noise can be captured.
Who should buy the Nori earbuds?
If you're someone who's on a tight budget and still wants a pair of high quality wireless earbuds, then the Nori Studio True Wireless Earbuds are for you. You don't need to worry about compatibility, as you can easily pair these with any device using bluetooth.
How to use Nori Wireless Earbuds?
When purchasing a pair of these, it should come with a short instruction manual that points out how to use it in simple, easy steps.
Nori Studio Wireless Earbuds Star Rating