of eﬀecting repairs of any hardware products.
The customer acknowledges that Happytel is not responsible for warranty contracts with authorised dealers becoming void due to the services of Happytel.
Terms and conditions
- 1.1 This warranty only covers the parts used in the repairs process. This warranty does not extend to the remainder of the product supplied to Happytel by the customer for repair or
- 1.2 All warranty cover is void if you (the customer) deliver up the repaired product to another repair vendor (regardless of whether that repair vendor is an authorised service agent of the product or not) after we have repaired your device in accordance with your instructions. The delivery up includes and extends to another vendor examining the device, and in the event this occurs the warranty cover oﬀered by Happytel is immediately
- 1.3 If the repair cost is paid in full for additional repairs on the same device, then the 6 month warranty will be issued as per the repair date in relation to the parts used in the subsequent service and in accordance with clause 1 of these terms and In the event that subsequent parts or repairs are purchased at a discounted rate then Happytel will provide a warranty for the subsequent parts and labour for 6 months from the initial date that service or repair was performed on the same device.
- 1.4 To the extent permitted by law, Happytel may charge you a diagnostic fee (including shipping charges) (“Diagnostic Fee”). If Happytel inspects your device and determines that (i) your device does not require service, (ii) your device has failed due to or has incompatibilities with software or data residing or recorded on your device (iii) service is required due to the failure of parts that are not supplied by Happytel, (iv) additional labour or parts are required that were not speciﬁed in the original estimated charges and you do not agree to authorize service based on Happytel ’s revised estimated charges, or (v) service cannot be performed because the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed or the product has failed due to accident, abuse, liquid spill or submersion, neglect, unauthorized modiﬁcation, extreme environment (including extreme temperature or humidity), extreme physical or electrical stress or interference, ﬂuctuation or surges of electrical power, lightning, static electricity, ﬁre, acts of God or other external causes (“Service Exclusions”), Happytel will return your device to you without servicing it and may charge you the Diagnostic
- 1.5 Service For all service orders, Happytel warrants to the extent permitted by law that (1) services performed will conform to their description for six (6) months from the date of service withstanding clause 3, (2) except for batteries described in the subsection below, all parts or products used in service will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for six (6) months from the date of service, and (3) batteries installed as part of Happytel’s battery replacement service will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for six 6 months from the date of service. This warranty is an express limited warranty. If nonconforming service is provided or a defect arises in a replacement part or product during the applicable warranty period, Happytel will to the extent permitted by applicable law at its option, either (a) re-perform services to conform to their description (b) repair or service or replace the part or product, using parts or products that are new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability, or (c) refund the sums paid to Happytel for service. In the event that Happytel undertakes any service or repairs on your device pursuant to the warranty oﬀered in accordance with these terms and conditions the warranty period is not extended due to the subsequent service or repair and will continue to be for a period of 6 months from the initial service or repair date.
These include devices with: “pin lock” securities, ﬁngerprint securities, black screens and inactive touch sensors- as the device cannot go through the ﬁnal check process by the repair technicians.
cease to be either water-proof or water-resistant upon repair or service. These include, by way of example, models such as: Sony Xperia Z series, Galaxy S5, Moto Defy. Once our repair technicians inspect, open, or repair or service your device, the seals which make the device “water-resistant” will be rendered ineﬀective. Once your “water-resistant” device has been repaired by us, we do not guarantee that it will be either water proof or water-resistant. Should you the customer expose your device to water or other liquid after Happytel has repaired the product Happytel is not liable for any damage sustained to the product arising from the exposure to liquid.
section, below, for any applicable exceptions) after the original delivery attempt, Happytel will consider your product to be abandoned. Happytel in the event that your product is abandoned, Happytel may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, speciﬁcally, may sell your product at a private or public sale to pay for any outstanding service performed. Happytel reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
understands and may deal accordingly with your product in light of the disclosed issue.
- 15.1 Typographical Errors. Happytel is not responsible for typographical errors. Happytel reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- 15.2 Change Terms. Happytel reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time.
- 15.3 Product/Service Changes. Happytel may make changes to any products or services oﬀered online, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided online with respect to products and services may be out of date, and
Happytel makes no commitment to update the information provided online with respect to such products and services.
- 15.4 Waivers. Happytel’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of this Agreement
shall not be construed as a waiver by Happytel of any provision or any right it has to enforce these
policies, nor shall any course of conduct between Happytel and you or any other party be deemed to modify
any provision of these terms. 15.5 Data Protection. You agree and understand that it is necessary for
Happytel to collect, process and use your data in order to process sales, perform service and conﬁrm
In addition to the above variations, the following country speciﬁc variations apply:
Road Northcote Auckland.
Notice: After the customer has taken possession of their device after service or inspection by Happytel no warranty is provided by Happytel if the device sustains any physical damage (by way of eg crack), liquid damage, software or data issues. Any service or inspection undertaken as a result of damage sustained after the customer has taken possession will not be covered under existing warranty. If the frame of your device is bent (even slightly), the functionality of your repaired device is not guaranteed and will not be covered by warranty. If the screen is lifting, or is damaged due to the bent frame, no warranty will be given.